Search Home Members Contacts
About Us
Products
Downloads
Community
Support
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Upcoming Releases...  (Read 9722 times)
darqSHADOW
Administrator
Community Member

« on: January 12, 2007, 11:29:13 AM »

Greetings all, I am in the process of building the installer for the 6.3 release of TV3D, which includes many updates and bugfixes from the past year.  If you have any open 6.2 bugreports can you please ensure they are in the bugtracker, so that we can try and get all of these sorted quickly for the release.

On top of this, TV3D is renaming the Beta Program to the Prerelease Program -- and it will be extended across all of our upcoming products, giving our customers early access to everything before we release it into the wild.  Along with this I am very close to releasing the new website, which offers more features for our community, if you have website ideas or thoughts, please feel free to PM or Email me directly, so that I can try and make the website as fluid as possible for users.

Now onto 6.5 updates...  Things have been progressing nicely as of late, and the majority of bugs are now sorted.  I started writing the installer last night, along with doing final compiles of the Technology Preview.  I anticipate getting the TP into peoples hands shortly, we've just got some changes to make internally before that's possible, but it won't take long...

DS

TrueVision3D Project Manager
The fast and simple way of 3D development.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: