Search Home Members Contacts
About Us
Products
Downloads
Community
Support
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: TV3D 6.5 Update  (Read 10957 times)
darqSHADOW
Administrator
Community Member

« on: November 09, 2008, 09:08:46 PM »

We have just finished updating the 6.5 downloads to the latest SDK version.  This version contains numerous fixes for customers and is the first release prep'd with veresion 2 of our AutoBuild application. 

In the past few months we've strugged to keep builds going as the old AutoBuild was simply no longer up to the task of compiling the varied pieces needed to build the SDK.  This new version gives us much greater control and allows both Sylvain and I to build complete releases with ease, without messing up our development environment.  This new version not only compiles the SDK, but also ensures the tools, plugins, and docs are all up to date.  I have also setup a dedicated box here in my lab to do weekly builds of the source via a scheduled task.  This will allow us to keep things updated at a much greater frequency.

I am in the process of converting the ASP.Net code into PHP for the docs website, then we will have fully searchable docs online for 6.5 as well.  They are not yet complete but they do give us a starting point.

Sylvain will be able to post any major changelog items later tomorrow.  Please let us know of any issues with the new setups.

TrueVision3D Project Manager
The fast and simple way of 3D development.
darqSHADOW
Administrator
Community Member

« Reply #1 on: November 18, 2008, 08:10:04 PM »

A new release was posted tonight that solves the MousePick and Collision issues users have been reporting.  This also solves the crashing within ModelView, since it was caused by the problems in the core.

If you experience any further issues please let us know.  We are still gathering the changelog for this release but it will be out in the coming days.  We will also be doing another release this weekend to add the new Maya 2009 plugins and the initial release of the documentation framework in both the setup and on the site.

John

TrueVision3D Project Manager
The fast and simple way of 3D development.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: