Search Home Members Contacts
About Us
Products
Downloads
Community
Support
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Happy New Year  (Read 9254 times)
darqSHADOW
Administrator
Community Member

« on: January 02, 2008, 08:53:28 PM »

Everyone here on the Truevision3D Team would like to wish you and your family a Happy New Year.  A lot has happened over the past year, and we've made some large strides towards the completion of the 6.5 SDK release.  There have been bumps in the road, and the trip is not over -- however we are getting closer with each passing day.  We would like to take this time to thank the community, all of the users that have stuck by us through the years.  We are driven to make TV3D the best bang for your buck 3D middleware on the market, and with your help we will continue to do so.  This past year I have seen our community grow by leaps and bounds, yet the core community continues to answer questions, and field much of the repetitive problems that come up with new users.  This is what, I think, makes the TV3D community so special.  With newer users picking up the engine easier than ever, I've seen people with little to no posts under their belt start answering high level questions from other members -- thus strengthening the community even further.

For the community we will have another update of 6.5 on its way in the coming weeks, which contains multiple bugfixes for various issues discovered during the prelease stage.  We also will be expanding the SDK release files this time around, bringing in even more demo scenes to TV3Demo, a few more starter project templates, samples for all supported languages, and the initial release of the SDK documentation.  With all of this we will start looking to polish every piece of the SDK in preparation for release candidate status.

Thank you for a great 2007, and here's to an even better 2008.

John

TrueVision3D Project Manager
The fast and simple way of 3D development.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: