Search Home Members Contacts
About Us
Products
Downloads
Community
Support
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: GDRL is looking for cat mods!  (Read 9804 times)
darqSHADOW
Administrator
Community Member

« on: November 01, 2005, 04:39:16 PM »

GDRL (http://www.game-development.net) is seeking a small group of category moderators to help maintain the ever-growing list of resources.  Interested people should be prepared to spend less than a hour a week maintaining submitted links, and as much time as they want submitting new links they find on their own.  We are looking for a few people to help take this resource to the next level, with hundreds of new, useful links.

I personally will be maintaining the webserver, codebase, and spider -- so there is no reason to worry about that, this is only a category/link moderator position.  There is a full control panel, and the site even grabs the title and description for the sites itself, making submission a snap.  If you are interested, please email me, or PM here and I will get back with you.

Even if you are not interested in helping to maintain the links, I hope everyone will bookmark the site and submit new resources when they find them -- it is the only way this resource will grow.  If the site helped you, chances are in the future it will be useful to someone else!

The spider is about to make another run this weekend, updating its cache of links, and grabbing new weights for the 220,000+ pages it tracks, so the site will become more and more useful as the spider evolves.  Help it out by submitting links, and give back to the community that helps you out in your development...

DS

TrueVision3D Project Manager
The fast and simple way of 3D development.
darqSHADOW
Administrator
Community Member

« Reply #1 on: November 07, 2005, 04:49:07 PM »

I would like to thank everyone who submitted their info for being a category mod on GDRL.  I will be going through the info tonite and choosing a few people to take on this role.  Hopefully with the new mods, we can continue to expand upon the resource site and create an even more valuable service to Indie Game Development.

DS

TrueVision3D Project Manager
The fast and simple way of 3D development.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: